Friday 26 November 2010

OMO!

Goshhh!! I haven't updated in ages!
So busy with school! Eugh. Last year at school sucks!

Anyways~~
Right I have something to talk about. I will finish my stupid Korean band obsession posts another time but right now I wanna talk about which celebrities have the same birthdays as us?

Is it just me that gets a tad bit happier when I find out of the idols I adore has the same birthday as me. Even if it's just the same year, or the same day on a different month, I get excited?!

Anyone else? So, who's birthday is the same as yours? Well mine are, I was born 23rd June '95 :
.......................................................................................................................................................
.......................................................................................................................................................
.......................................................................................................................................................

Well~~I can't any born on the 23rd, but close to 23rd are:
  1. Kim Ryeowook - 21st June '87
  2. Lee Min Ho (actor) - 22nd June '87 <--- COME ON! 1 DAY!!! ;o;o;o;
  3. Nichkhun (2PM) - 24th June '88
  4. Mika (D-NA) - 28th June '90
  5. Seohyun (SNSD) - 28th June '91
  6. Garam (D-NA) - 28th June '91
  7. Dong Ho (U-KISS) - 29th June '94
So yeah, I am a fan of all of them so I thought I would put them down :)

Comment, tell me which idols are in the same month as you or same day or whatever! 

Anyways~~ 
Nightt!!!! 
K-Pop Kalla
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment