Friday 15 October 2010

Omg. SHINee Hello!

Okkaayyy~~

Now lets see...SHINee!!!!!!    KYAAAAAA!!!

I like the new song Hello. Scratch that. I LOVE the new song Hello! I am that obsessed I started to learn the dance the very day it was released! Here is the video:





Don't you just love the hair?!? Taemin is my favourite...as usual. Loving the ginger! Then Jonghyun...he is so hot! Then Key of course. The kitty >^.^<
Dont forget Minho! His hair is like O.o "Minho...you look soo diffrent!" *drools*
Onew...how do I start...he smiles a lot doesn't he! Jeez, it scared me at first but then I started to grin like a retard also!
Anyway~~Incase you don't actually know who SHINee are, here is a little up to date picture part for you ^^


This is Taemin. 17. The youngest in SHINee. My favourite. How can you not fall in love with a face like that?!?! He is the best dancer everr! Nobody can beat that body! Yummy Taeminnie! Don't you dare say anything bad about him to me because...well I don't know why but please don't. I love him too much to bear it! :')



This is Jonghyun. 20. The second oldest in SHINee. My 3rd favourite. He looks like a freeking monkey.How do you not think this is cute?!?! Hot voice. He is unexplainable. Perfect. Just google him or something, because right now, I'm having a fit because he is just so AWESOMEEE!!!!


This is Key. 19. The third oldest in SHINee. Joint 2nd. He is the kitty!  He is cute, no, hot...Mehh. I can't decide. Just plain freeking gorgeous! Love the hair too. He is such a diva. You have to love him!!


This is Minho. 19. Second youngest in SHINee. Joint 1st with Taeminnie. He is the one that raps...with the jelly leg causing deep voice! that is so sexy. Seriously, zone in on the voice, and if you are normal then your legs will fail. Or maybe I'm not normal...? I don't know but either way..SEXY!

This is Onew. 21. The oldest is SHINee. Joint 2nd. He is now called smiley. He has such a toe curling scream. I don't even care how perverted I sound saying that but he does! I love it. Anyway- he is the one that is obsessed with chicken...at least it comment on his love for chicken on like every site I look...so I'm taking that as a fact...Onew is just Onew...you have to love him just for being him :))

There are your pictures. Hope you like them. (You best had do or me being a fangirl will get you for it! -_-'   Just Kidding!! Heheh)

I know this is like sooo late because the song & mv came out quite a while ago now but hey...better to express my love late rather than never, eh?

That's it for now I think but next post I am going to numb your brains with my stupid chatter about Kevin from U-Kiss!!!! Kevinkevinkevinkevinkevin! Kevin Woo..I LOVE YOU! Saranghae! (Incase you don't know...that means I love you in Korean! I'm british :D)

Love Your Korean Obsessed Freak,
Kalla xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment